// family //
- up to 1 hour session at location of family's choosing
- online passcode protected gallery of retouched photos for sharing and online print ordering
// newborns //
- up to 2 hours of shooting (highly depends on baby)
- online passcode protected gallery of retouched photos for sharing and online ordering
// F.A.Q. //
- What can I do to prepare my newborn for photographs? I prefer to take newborn photos at your home so the baby is most comfortable. I recommend either turning up the heat or having a space heater nearby when we are shooting so the baby is comfortable and sleepy. Try to feed your baby right before I arrive or while I am setting up so he/she doesn’t get hungry or cranky during the shoot.
- Do you have a studio you use for families or children? No. I prefer to shoot outdoors or in the family's home. This is normally where the children are most comfortable. I am adore natural outdoor lighting. Of course if the weather is not cooperating there should always be an indoor location as a Plan B.
- Do you shoot seniors? Yes! I love photographing seniors. My rates for seniors can be found under "lifestyle"